Sunday, October 24, 2010

Let the baking begin....

So I finally put my foot down and told my self to just do it....
I'm going to start selling my baked goods I make.


I love to bake, it is a passion of mine!
Since I am a teacher I have been able to make the cutes treats ever!
Halloween last year I made these Frankenstein jellos...


Thanksgiving last year I made these turkeys...
Christmas last year I made these Rudolph's....
So I am excited to start baking again... I already have to "customers" for Halloween parties coming up, so I will have more to add to my list of creations. 

I really enjoy cupcakes the best, but as you can see I love making anything cute and themed for events!

It's also good for sending treats into school with your kids for holidays or birthdays. I can do anything. You give me an idea or a theme and will not let you down :)

So needless to say I am very excited to start this new endeavor of mine and earn some extra MOOLA for me and the hubs :)

God is already good and providing.

I'm glad I can share my talent and "sweetness" with others <3


No comments:

Post a Comment