Saturday, October 9, 2010

My Husband is so supportive....

So I think to myself yesterday where should I start??? What should I talk about??? Leave it to my husband to show support  (even though we'll see it was not intentional) to give me something to write about...


Well folks, I'm informed by my husband that he has been having these severe pains, which sound like KIDNEY STONE pains ( I would know since I survived and lived to tell the tale twice!). Any ways, you have to understand my husband and his pain tolerance... He feels no pain!!!! So when he tells me he'll go to the ER I know it serious.


Let's just say that the ER is definitely not like what you see on Grey's Anatomy haha! People were moving as slow as molasses and asking a thousand questions while my husband is slumped over with pain in the chair. So fast forward 30 minutes and we finally get to a room and we're too late folks.....
JUST KIDDING!!!! (It's amazing for how much pain he was in, he jokes an awful lot)

No worries the doctor was quick to the scene....
 ok disturbing yes... hilarious almost definitely!!!

 

Malachi was a trooper through all of this... all the testing, being poked and prodded, photographed by his crazy wife and still in excruciating pain! Most of these pictures are self explanatory :)  The random comments you will see are some of the hilarious words that came forth from Mal's lips while we were in the ER for 4 hours... (he was officially the nurses and doctors favorite patient! He made me proud, being the best at what he was in the situation HA!

 this nurse was his number one fan!

so all he needed was a little and he didn't think he could get any so mom and I did a little cheer for him outside the door.... I think it helped or was it the alcohol wipes?!?! 


 "high and twisted??? "

 Mal and his "kidney killer" Mal  (to the nurses): "This is how I roll"


So after our "photo- shoot" in the ER and many many laughs hearing Mal on the drugs... we were told it wasn't a kidney stone. We were told something that it could be that is... very very painful and I feel bad for the guy! But after a long night, into the wee hours of the morning we were finally able to lay our heads down and fall asleep around 4am. With little pain.

All this said: prayers are appreciated, my husband ROCKS!, I now know what it can mean to love someone so much you'll do anything for them and I hope this never happens again :)



No comments:

Post a Comment