Thursday, October 21, 2010

Just when I thought it was time to give up....

Yesterday I broke...
just couldn't hold myself together anymore
and broke!
The events of this month had finally gotten to me.
broken
all the weddings
all the health issues with Mal
all the stress and pressure at work
family
life....
the pieces started falling,
thank goodness my husband ROCKS
and was there to help pick up all the pieces.


When I was ready to throw my hands up and give up,
God has to pull His awesomeness on me!
The kids were so good today,
I was so proud of their hard work.
Mal got an earlier date set up for surgery
so he can get back to work a week earlier than planned.
Oh and just his awesome artwork he painted in the sky
for me after working out tonight....



Thank you Jesus for my many reasons to smile today...
and for reminding me that you are in control
and my life is securely in your hands.

broken.













No comments:

Post a Comment